Home Chat General Chat

Abuse!

2»

Comments

• brizzichickbrizzichick Posts: 166
    that really sux! can't believe no one came to help out...grrr sometimes i do wonder why peeps don't help each other out anymore....sigh...
  • Xyzee_ukXyzee_uk Posts: 100
    A couple of weeks ago I had the most random one.

I had stopped at traffic lights waiting for them to change. This old P reg PoS rust bucket rolled up, the passenger rolled down the window and shouted "get a car!".

I advised that my bike was worth twice as much as their car and cycled off (lights had changed!)

But I have to say I was absolutely flabbergasted!!
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    I was running to the pool last night for a drills session when a silver BMW full of chav's went past and a kid yelled run you skinny bag of piss1 Nice hey! I always thought I was a touch chubby round the middle so its actually a compliment I suppose!!!!
    I could not be bother to reply! I hope to see them again when I I am on my bike. I might use the advice above and catch them up and yell in the window!
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    I've not came across chavs' or neds as we call them is Scotland. You can usually spot them a mile away because they always have bottles of buckfast or maddog 20/20 on their persons.

however, some of the stories here are legendary. willieverfinish, that was a belter.

Keep these coming cause some are seriously funny.
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    touch wood i think i've been very lucky with any comments or abuse. the worst i've ever come across while cycling is being beeped, i think i've once had someone shout at me (at cricklade race) but they were past so quick i wasn't able to hear their wisdom.

some of the local kids, and they are kids, are a bit rough, and i've had some pretty foul language put my way when running. i had a lovely comment from a dog-walker at my first race, as i came up the last hill - she told me ''it wasn't far to the top, nearly there!' which was kind, and i said so when i saw her a few minutes later on the run!