Home Chat General Chat

Scott Burrows - Gary Roberts - where are they?

Scott - I have no idea

Gary - last I heard he was seeing a physio and taking a rest from training so as not to inj himself.

they'll be back

Comments

• JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    Last time I saw Burrows he was heading off for his party after Windsor at the weekend. Goodness know what's happened to the lad.....
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    More to the point - where am I? Ooohhh.. I'm here now.. Lost in a maze of cookies or something...

Scott - He's doing OK - busy training for stepping up a distance, or something.

Alas, poor Gary was last seen in Telford town centre, desperately flogging back issues of 220 magazine, swigging a mix of cheap cider and SIS Go! powder from an old bidon poorly concealed in a brown paper bag, sat on the pavement with a tatty piece of cardboard, hung forlornly from an old number belt, on which is written, in fat, black, indelible marker: "Lame and Demotivated with a wife and wiggle related credit card debt to support".

It is a sorry sight to behold.
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    This log in malarky is really pissing me off......

I was thinking about Gary and the lack of posts from him.

Gary where are you.....
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    Gary posted about a week ago claiming demotivation.

Just beware, if you bought a 220 Tshirt Gary has your address and he knows when you will be away at races
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    I'm here!

I've been a busy bee recently!

Hope everyones doing well.

Gazza

• I too am here..

been away for a few days for my 30th then Windsor, now recovering.. taking another day off tomorrow before full training starts on Saturday at the LD day.

Windsor report will be posted now I can log on again...

Scotty
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    The immortals return..... all hail