Home Chat General Chat

Bike Computer Recommendation ?

Somehow during a time trial training session last night my Blackburn Nero computer fell off my bike an dgot lost. Despite going back over my route it has vanished. It was OK and did what I expected but it wasn't 100% reliable on the altitude function so that always bugged me. Anyone use anything they would recommend. I need the following:-

Speed
Average Speed
Distance (curent and total)
Altitude(climbs)
auto start/stop
Cadence

I'm not so bothered about HRM as I have my Sunnto setup.

Comments

• jacjac Posts: 452
    I've got the Cateye V2C, which is great. Has everything except altitude. If you're really desperate for that the Garmin range looks pretty awesome. A mate has one (not sure which model) and it's got maps, descents, ascents, you name it, it has it.
  • jibby26jibby26 Posts: 261
    The garmin edge 705 is excellent, one of the coolest gadgets I have got. The mapping is really useful when you do a new long ride - saved me from getting lost a few times now. Being able to disect your training against a map on the computer afterwards is also quite nice (not that I know how to improve).
  • cammykcammyk Posts: 36
    Garmin looks good but at £380 its too much for what I need, I just can't justify it. I was choking at £138 for the Blackburn, then i lost the bloody thing....