Home Chat General Chat

Forum relaunch - BB Code

Hi everybody

Apologies again for the forum being down today. If you're reading this then the website should have been relaunched, complete with shiny new forum.

The tech team here have asked us to inform you that the BB Code will only be turned on for new messages, meaning (we think!) that any quotes or links you've pasted into older messages won't display correctly. New messages won't be affected nonetheless.

Hope that clears that one up, and we hope the new forum is enjoyable (and free from them spammers). Keep us posted on anything we've missed or improvements you'd make, either on here or by emailing 220triathlon@originpublishing.co.uk.

Cheers, the 220 Team

Comments

• Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Dear Admin,

Please could you enable the poll option? It is a jolly nice feature to have! Ta.

There are alternate style sheets which make the fonts larger. (A, A+, A++)... any chance of having one which makes them smaller? I use a little netbook with not much screen space...

Thanks!
  • willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    Also a quote button and the option to edit your posts.

Thanks,

WIll.
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    willtri wrote:
    Also a quote button and the option to edit your posts.

Thanks,

WIll.

The quote button has arrived already! Top right hand side of the comment.

You should also be able to edit the posts - little "Edit" button, again, TRHS.[attachment=0:2hv1jmda]snapshot1.png[/attachment:2hv1jmda]
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    There seems to be bug when writing long posts. I got so far and the page started jumping all over the place. I could scroll down but as I started typing the page jumped up so that I couldn't see what I was typing.

Any chance of looking into that?