Home Chat General Chat

The 'who's online' info.....

Just a quicky.......i've been logging on quite a bit over the last couple of days and everytime i do i check out the 'who's online' info at the bottom of the page.......i like to see who's about.

BUT......it seems that there's never many people about OR they are all using the 'hide my online status' option.

So...who's hiding then?

Or is it just that the forum really is dying?

Comments

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Gaz,

I'm with you on that one. I said this before but a thread (which doesn't get derailed ) is needed where we mention what we want sorted.

I want the stars and the who's who brought back.
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    grrr....the world's gone mad...well the forum has anyway.. just logged in and it logged me out again and again but works now..although as mentioned previously the times are all skewy so no idea where I am - have a general problem with that anyway, but even more so now!! Can't quite manage to work out how to change my pword...but hey ho..!! There's nowt like a challenge hey!??? :roll:
  • brizzichickbrizzichick Posts: 166
    well strangley i am logged in and was reading the posts and i didn't show up down the bottom (and I haven't hidden me) ...i think i must be showing up as a guest! that's really odd
  • SwizzlenapSwizzlenap Posts: 160
    can't work out how to change pword
    joolzd try this

After loggin in click on User Control Panel, in the top left ish area
    Click on Profile
    Click on Edit Account Settings
    Click on Edit

Enter your new password in both password fields and that should do it
  • maltesermalteser Posts: 25
    i'm logged in frequently but rarely listed ... no idea what's up with the forum ... I'm a relative newbie but was looking forward to gaining some stars!