Home Chat General Chat

OK I'm in

as you know if you've read my posts i did my first triathlon on sunday...it was so good i've signed up for another (its a while away and if i can find a supersprint in between i'll do it) This time i'm doing the sprint distance and training starts all over again...woohooo

http://www.tattontriathlon.co.uk/

this is the one i'm doing...hope to see some of you there

Comments

• FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Hey Andyb

I've signed up for the olympic distance at Tatton (first one after 3 sprints eek), so might see you there.

Oh and I've reported the above post... Nice to see the spammers have been sorted eh?
  • andyb99andyb99 Posts: 229
    Nice one dave, making the step up...good on ya mate....i think i might do OD next year....maybe....might just stick to being a 'sprint enthusiast'....have you got any more races before tatton ? or just 12 weeks of hard training??
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Got London sprint on 1st August, then it's panic until Tatton... Have to start upping my swim distance otherwise I'm going to be blowing out my arse on the swim! Oh, and the cycle and run too... bugger.
  • andyb99andyb99 Posts: 229
    Yeah i'm planning on a bit of swim coaching myself cause although not the slowest swimmer i was miles away from the fastes...i dont want to win..just want to do better and the bike (i did great on) and run (not bad) i can improve under my own steam
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    mysaro wrote:
    We(http://www.clothesb2b.com) main offer all kinds of Nike/Jordan/Adidas brand sports shoes.Also,We sell some brand hats,bags and clothes. We offer safe delivery and best service,low price and good quality. Communicate with us.You will be very satisfied! Welcome to our website or Email(myclothesb2b@yahoo.cn ? ) me for more details. Thank you

What the be jesus and mother of god is this spammer on?
    I reckon they would sell you their grandparents if they stamp NIKE on them.

Andy - Thats great news, keep the training up and you will nail it!