Home Chat General Chat

Forum problems - password/avatar help

Hi again

Right, we are indeed having a few 'teething troubles' but hopefully the below might help you.

All of our forums have now moved across to our new website. Your user accounts, together with posts and PM’s have also been moved across.

To login please request a new password by entering your email address on this page:
http://www.220triathlon.com/user/password

In regards to avatars, they can be upload on your User Control Panel/Profile/edit avatar.

Regards,

The 220 Team

Comments

• JulesJules Posts: 987
    I have asked for a new password and I have been emailed one.

The problem I have is that I can log in, but I am constantly being logged out again. Whenever I click the "Board index" link at the top left of the screen for example, I am returned to the board index page, but I am am logged out at the same time.

I also can't see an option in my profile to change my password?
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Jules,

I'm the same, I've been in constant email with 220 about it and they are trying to fix it.

there will be a few teething issues but hang in there.
  • [toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
    When in the user control panel > Profile tav > when I click edit account settings it takes me straight back to the board index

I guess that's where I should be able to change my password?
  • gunforhiregunforhire Posts: 457
    Having that same problem
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    can't for the life of me work out how I stick my avatar up - not normallythis technically challenged
    Gary HHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Get logged in!
    Click on "User Control Panel" - top LHS, just below "board index".

Click on the "profile tab"

Click on "Edit Avatar".

Upload your favourite piccy from your PC using the "upload from machine" option - i.e. press the browse button.

Then Submit.

Hey presto! We are all bathed in glorious moonshine.
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    thank you my lovely
  • hussler.hussler. Posts: 390
    I couldnt log in, I emailed the 220 guys and had no reply at all.....

I couldnt use the request password link as the forum didnt recognise my email address so I have resorted to re-registering........

However, when putting my username in and re-registering it kept saying username already in use....

so to get around this I have used hussler. ie put a full stop at the end. This has now meant Iv lost my super member status for amount of posts:( and all my profile details

What a complete farce.....Why change something that worked perfectly well in the first place GRRRRRR