Home Chat General Chat

Today......i'll be mostly training......

2»

Comments

• Morining: 45 minute jog. Took it pretty easy after a hard day yesterday but did the full 45 minutes on the treadmill and didn't have to go back to the crosstrainer - Fingers crossed I'll be able to get back out on the road again soon!

Evening: 90 minute ride - supposed to be hilly but it's pretty flat where I live and finding any meaningful hills in a 90 minute ride can be tricky! if I get away from work soon enoug I may drive to the Ridgeway and do 90 minutes backwards and forwards over that.
  • aoneill69aoneill69 Posts: 206
    20km bike late last night.....

This evening couple of miles running then for first time going to do a load of intervals...should be interesting as it will be whilst my young is in football training...going to use their pitch as the marker and sprint the diagonals and recover around the pitch...
  • steviedonssteviedons Posts: 10
    This evening will be 45 mins of bike / run bricks in the gym before my wife shouts at me for being a wimp in her Body Pump class .
  • JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    20k cycle to work, 20k cycle home and then a 15-20k loop over some big hills in the downs. SIt down for a bit and have some food, then go to the gym for a power session as tomorrow is probably going to be a rest day (I might run at lunchtime).

JB
  • jacjac Posts: 452
    Good 35k hilly bike and glorious day for it. Hoping a couple of these hills start getting a bit easier soon!
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Had a fitness swim class this morning (first week of twelve week course) 1600m of drills and sets.

Was going to go for a run at lunchtime but forgot my trainers... Might pop to 'Running Shoes London' instead and see if I can't buy a pair of those darned Newtons.
  • GGBGGB Posts: 482
    Open Water Swimming tonight

managed 2 x 400's at 6.45 each and 2 x 400's at steady 7.30's
    in total did about 1900m

Weather was wonderful if a little hot
  • chapperschappers Posts: 97
    2.3 mile relay race tonight in 13:59- I was first off and back from the front so I reckon that's worth another 30s off ... Excuses excuses! Oh and in true tri style a 25min spin, 25min fartlek brick session at lunch time
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    yesterdayL 17 mile cycle commute, and 90 min open water swim session

today a 7,5 mile fartlek run, average pace of about 8:30
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    Yesterday a nice 10 mile run
    Today 40 mins swim, mostly easy some drills
    Bike hill reps 30 mins =10 climbs
  • jacjac Posts: 452
    5k race today - v pleased with 19.09. Last 1k was uphill so chuffed - not to mention knackered.
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    41.6K ride......just can't do this (usual course) any faster.......there seems to be no improvements!
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    completed a tough pyramid training session in the pool. Walked the dog.

then went a 25k bike run over a very undulating course. First 10k in just under 26mins. Was really impressed.

Just goes to show what a weeks complete rest will do
  • GGBGGB Posts: 482
    forgoodnesshakes sprint triathlon - am now drinking beer