Home Chat General Chat

NEW AGE GROUP KIT

I know this may only apply to some, but i'd love to know what people think about the new Adidas age group kit. Personally, I'm surprised that there isn't more of it; such as a running/training t-shirt, running shorts, cycle top and bottoms, swimming cap, hoodie or even some casual shorts.

Afterall, it's not like Adidas haven't got much of a back stock knocking around to play with. Do they not know that we'd buy the lot!

Comments

• hussler.hussler. Posts: 390
    I reckon it looks ok...

Adidas kit is generally quite good kit so quality shouldnt be an issue.....however....

For Sprint and Olympic distance the kit will be fine, but Long Distance it could be an issue with the zip being at the rear.

They have come to an agreement that the zip will be on the back to stop you undoing it and showing off your chest etc..... with this comes possibly cooling problems..... I have raced in kit like this before and it is surprising how much more you feel restricted and warmer.

I will be wearing last years kit when I go to Prague this year for the LD Euros..... Mainly because I only wore the kit twice last year and to fork out another £90 is stupid.

Team GB couldnt organise a p*ss up in a brewery anyway.... long story.....maybe another time for that one!
  • THE YEOTHE YEO Posts: 20
    I've got mine - although i have sent some of it back as it was either too big, too small or had no embroidary on the polo.

You are right however, the quality is soooo much better. i just wish that they had more on offer. In Vancouver last year the Aussies had so much kit, arm warmer, jackets, gillets, running kit, hats etc - which they bought, but never-the-less it would be nice to have a full range on offer.