Home Chat General Chat

Goggles

I've got two pairs of goggles, both are OK...I've got some zoggs and some aquasphere seal XP...i'd kind of like to find something in between, the zoggs seal well but the lenses are not very clear, the Seal's are just too big and i feel like a tw*t waering them...they also dont seal right with a cap on unless i put the cap over the top...
anybody recommend anything??

search no longer seems to work on this forum

Comments

• BmanBman Posts: 442
    I use aquashpere kaimans and they work well for me, no leaking and good vision. But it just depends if they suit your face though.
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    I have aquasphere eagles - which i think are great - i also have the seal xp which i am thinking of binning.
  • gdh250467gdh250467 Posts: 237
    I use the Aquasphere Kayenne indoors, and Seal Xp for OW. No problems with either.
  • MrSquishyMrSquishy Posts: 277
    For OW I've got Aquasphere Kayennes with the smoked lense which are pretty good - feels like I'm wearing a diving mask compared to my Speedo Speedsockets.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    I have Kaimans and they work really well for me. It odes however depend on your face shape though.
    I have heard that goggles should fit well enought that you can put them to your face withoit using the strap and they should stay in place.

Never done this myself but love my tinted lenses in the kaimans and the seal. Thats for pool based stuff as I dont have a wet suit to OW yet1
  • gavinrigg06gavinrigg06 Posts: 176
    I have the aquasphere eagles, as they come with interchangable lenses, so they are perfect for both pool and ow swims.