Home Chat General Chat

On thin ice

Just thought i'd mention a tv prog im watching at the moment. Its called ON THIN ICE and its on BBC2 now. Its the story of three chaps training to race to the South Pole.

Ben Fogle, James Cracknell and some actor chap are really putting themselves through it.

Its the kind of stuff we do but MORE!

Comments

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    I would love to command the tv box but the wingman has control of the TV at all times during footie pre season.... she is wathcing big bro...

I could go to bed and watch it but I'll just nod off......
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    buggar missed it & really wanted to watch it as I love watching these two go to the extremes!! Can you send a reminder next Sunday?!!
  • nicknofingernicknofinger Posts: 284
    I just watched it and thought why don't I do that good tv. Now who can I do that with, well I'll start with my brother as he's the only one is stupid enough to do it.
  • j27rtj27rt Posts: 102
    Isn't this the one where the third person was meant to be a member of the general public??? I am pretty sure I applied and filled out shed-loads of forms for it. It looked a fantastic experience
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Joolz, i Player should have it on for a catch up.
  • CooksterCookster Posts: 8
    BBC iPlayer has it so it's ready to watch, and definitely something that should be watced.
  • BmanBman Posts: 442
    That would explain why Cracknell did so well at Windsor a few weeks ago.