Home Chat General Chat

do i don't i

Was at the local tri club last night. Done 6 miles in the searing heat/humidity and then into the pool with the wetsuit on to get practice. Prob done about 60lengths and my shoulders and legs are pretty sore.

I was intending to go out on the bike but the pouring rain in the West of Scotland has put paid to that..

Do I go for a turbo session tonight or do I rest up... legs are pretty tight..

I could do a brick session tomorrow morning....

Comments

• gdh250467gdh250467 Posts: 237
    Have a night off, and a few painkilling beers, then up early for the brick session!
  • gunforhiregunforhire Posts: 457
    Brick - got to love 'em.
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    I think rest up then hammer the brick on the weekend. it is friday night after all
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    brick session it is...... I actually really like brick sessions.

I also enjoy the turbo as well. Just plug the tunes on and away I go. I also find it a good way to digest whats happened in the past week, training issues etc...

Bring on the brick!

Oh a lovely few beers tonight....
  • danny_sdanny_s Posts: 235
    Are you legs tight because they need a stretch or are they tight because they're tired?

Stretch = HTFU and bike. Do a brick tomorrow as punishment for being so weak as to consider a rest day.

Tired = Recover hard! Do some stretching, muscle relaxing cream, ice/heat and then be 100% for your 5 hour brick session tomorrow starting at 4:30am.
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Danny,,
    legs are tired and prob need a bit of stretching as well....

5hrs turbo/brick...... yikes!