Home Chat General Chat

Where have all the women gone???

joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
I could be wrong as user names can be decieving, but what's happended to all the lovely ladies that were frequenting the forum on a regular basis (apart from the incredibly patient & understanding Mrs Conehead of course!)? Am I alone!!

Comments

• and where are all the gods?
    wheres the street wise venus to fight the rising odds?
    isnt there a white bird upon a shiny bike?
    its gonna take a superwoman to sweep me off my feet...

i need a ...

i cant really improv anymore without being banned for sexual references....
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Coma,

I'll unban you..... get those references back
  • durhamvamdurhamvam Posts: 246
    Do I count??

VAM
  • anitaanita Posts: 27
    Hello

I have been lost without it for a while. I ccould not get logged on and thought crap to it. When I seen your post I thought....... come on one last attempt and it worked yyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Cherylnnnnn is on Holiday, rowing with the kids (that's not sculling),
    Jessssster is living life up on the farm - new job, lots of summer fun, not bored enough to be on the board.
    Godluvsatrier is missing in action.. but still active and can be found on her blog.
    Juleso is still around - but not posting much since the board change.
    brizzichick is around.
    Happytribunny posts very infrequently but is still lurking.
    Durhamvam is all present and correct.
    Cantdobutwilltri is definitely here.
    squareclare has switched to mckenna and is still around
    Blurredgirl - spotted since the change over, but not posting so much. Hope she's not been lost.

Apologies to all those I have missed... but I think people are still here.. but the general level of posting is down across.. maybe it's the board, maybe it's because people are too busy working, training, racing and living. I hope it's the latter!

I do miss benny. And hopefully Treefrog will come back before too long.
    I agree the general posting is down, but its getting better. This time two/three weeks ago hardly anyone was posting...

Again, give it time. The forum is getting better.....

FROM THE SHOP STEWARD OF 220 FORUM
  • gavinrigg06gavinrigg06 Posts: 176
    Must be the Pink jellybaby, needs to be changed to red, and maybe an appendage adding - just to be sure
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Apologies. I confused JellyBaby with JellyBelly.

Too much Jelly.

Sigh.

I think JellyBaby will have to start copying Comanighttrains OTT macho posting style.

I'll stop before I dig myself into a deeper hole.

Oh dear. Oh my.
  • I dont have an OTT macho posting style you knicker wearing nancy boy! Im so made im gonna eat some steriods and pump some iron with the coller on my T shirt stuck up! rarrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Im here!!!
  • brizzichickbrizzichick Posts: 166
    me too
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Yes i'm still here and lurking, was not online for a bit when i moved and i tried to come back but everything had changed (sob!) and the cheeky scamps wouldnt let me in!!

hopefully thing will get better from here on....!
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    Ahh...good to see you all and ...Jack, glad you are here to keep us all in check!!! Hope the leg's getting better!! Jess...hope your job in the country is affording you plenty of free time to train...am sure the riding has been fab with all this sunshine, just brings all those pesky flies out!! :roll:
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    Where have all the women gone???
    I ask myself the same question every day.
    Oh god dont mention the horseflies....I even got bitten on the arse through my cycle shorts, spent the rest of the bike ride scratching my bumcheek. Got a handful of rather strange looks from tourists.....
  • man jess you are so hot.
  • julesojuleso Posts: 279
    And moving on from the bumcheek discussion...........I'm still here too, albeit in a more sporadic way than previously.
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    I'm here just been a bit down and out of things for one reason or another. Couldn't get on here for ages either
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    think I'm still present though undoubtadly not correct
    Moonshine
  • YeppahYeppah Posts: 15
    I´m new, but I´m here
  • CCSCCS Posts: 53
    I'm here too
  • julesojuleso Posts: 279
    We need a lady-specific thread on the forum. Go on - someone ask about lady saddles/what bra should I get/why are all WSD bikes pink with flowers on?!
  • please include pictures when bras are enquired about. We have an underwear expert on here and it helps him select the right garment.
  • Actually what happened to that guy...i havent seen him on in ages...
    Yes Coma,

Indeed what happened to him... we've not heard much of the Tri version of Gok Wan
    hahahhahahah gok wan......
  • Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    I'm here! Back from gorgeous sunny Turkey and ready for action!

Havent posted much as we have had problems with our broadband at home and I keep getting logged out again on my iphone. I know I have to delete cookie history but dont want to wipe out my other automatic logins for bank account etc as it will be a pain putting them in again. When broadband is sorted I will be back with a vengence annoying you all again!