Home Chat General Chat

Sunday morning swim

Anybody fancy meeting up for a swim at Liquid Leisure on Sunday morning for a swim? My usual buddy can't make it.

JB

Comments

• Hi Jellybaby

I was planning for Heron, if that's anygood? I suspose I could change to LL if required..

Are you very quick or good though???

Scotty
  • By my previous comment I actually mean.. I'm very slow so I don't want to hold you up..

Scotty
  • JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    I was worried it was the former. I'm not particularly quick either, my 750 OW is about 17 mins, but i'm going to be a little worse for wear on sunday morning i think so i'll be a bit slower. If you don't mind changing to LL it'd be cool to meet up. PM me your number and we'll liaise about times
  • PM Sent

Anyone else fancy joining myslef and JellyBaby for a warm dip Sunday morning at LL??

Scotty
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    Am tempted...will let you know tomorrow - it does depend on the weather but also fancy a lie in - ah decisions decisions.... but could do another 1500 just to check this Wednesday's 32mins wasn't a fluke..oh lord... the pressure!!
  • abrewerabrewer Posts: 41
    Planning on going to LL on Saturday and then the Wantage Sportive on Sunday..... guess I will have to wait until Monday for a lie in....
  • JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    I'm at Heron tomorrow most probably.
  • Will be at LL semi-bright and early tomorrow .. i am prepared for the reeds touching my feet at the far end of the lap. ..bleugh... makes me swim faster through that section.
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    Scott/Jellybaby - am in... not sure if my pm's made it as forum doing something strange and emails sitting in outbox....you've persuaded me!! SEe you there at 7am!!!