Home Chat General Chat

BCTTT Wetsuit hire

Sounds like a good deal..

I'm up for it for next season if the offer is stilling going then??

Darren, did you receive the PM I've just sent.. I got a weird implosion message after I sent it..

Scotty

Comments

• FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Might take you up on that offer.

Any chance I can try a couple out on the Rookie Day 2 (25th July)? Be interested to see the difference compared to my Orca S2.
  • ndymndym Posts: 5
    I can recommend Aquasphere; I settled on an Aquasphere Racer Pro after tests with with both an Orca 3.8 and a Zone3 Aspire, it just a felt lot more natural in the water. Of course it could just be that it was a better fit for my individual proportions...
    I've not tried it in competition yet, but I did manage a 05:30 ow 400m split last week, which is 15s faster than I've timed myself in the pool, so I'm more than happy.

Whilst on the subject of Aquasphere, if you're in the new market for a new pair of goggles then give their Kayenne goggles a try, they are just magnificant! I've always struggled with goggle fit (big nose) but these work beautifully with less tension; plus if you get the black/bronze colour, you look like an insect (that's good right?).
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749

if you get the black/bronze colour, you look like an insect

Possibly de-railing the thread a little but yes, Kayennes very good. I bought the white with tinted lens... Make you look a little like a Stormtrooper. Sort of.