Home Chat General Chat

Free to a good home....

as Jack Hughes and Bman have given me some free stuff in the past, i thought it was about my turn.....anyone want a pair of Aquasphere Seal XP OW goggles? never used, they just dont fit my face....!

Comments

• ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Yes please

Looking to get some for a while but kept putting off

Will pay postage and a donation to a charity of your choice
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Ah, dont worry about that, just 'pass it forward' to someone else when you have kit that you dont use. good karma! lol address please!
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    Actually, I have a pair of the same goggles. The vision is great but they leak for me. It's probably just my face.

I used them maybe 10 times max.

I too have had free stuff from 220ers so on that basis these are available for nothing if anyone wants them. PM me.
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    I also have a pair of these, used bout 3 times and i just can't get on with them - i have a small head and they just leak like mad. If anyone wants them, and the other 2 pairs are taken pm and i'll send them on to you.

Just realised that this thread is hardly a ringing endorsement for teh Seal XP goggles...
  • BmanBman Posts: 442
    Yeah, Im seeing a pattern here.

They also seem to leave lovely lines on peoples' faces. Not a problem if you're racing but damn funny if you have to go back to work after a luncthime swim.
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    Maybe Mr C could take them all back to Aquasphere in exchange for forty pairs of Kaimans, which he will be needing shortly
  • must....resist....cant...fight it.....

gotanyunderweartogiveawayjess?

On a serious note though, anyone got any bike they wanna give away? preferably carbon fibre but im ok with a hybrid?
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Coma, for gods sake are you trying to tell me you have no bike, trisuit OR underwear?! Do you live in a cave as well?! (and swing rocks with handles!)

Hows the warrior diet going BTW?
  • im just gonna turn up to the tri with a club and a dead stag for a recovery snack

It went really well, dropped a mass of fat and had a lot of energy buuuuuuut I wouldnt use it for competing because fitting every cal into one meal is damn hard (well for me, because i hate being weedy and it was happening)...its good for off-season or just general health IMHO although i heard Chrissie Wellington sometimes does big distances fasted!

Would definetly recommend it though.
  • SwizzlenapSwizzlenap Posts: 160
    Adding to the free stuff, it's small but it's free. I've got a Schwalbe extra long valve (presta 60mm valve) inner tube for anyone who wants it. It's 28". It's brand new, I just picked up the wrong one.

If you want it let me know your address and I'll pop it over to you. No post charge.