Home Chat General Chat

membership cards ordered - almost, and team kit

I don't think that is overly expensive for a quality piece of kit (Mr.C would only pick the best) plus to have it emblazoned with a Team name is expected to create a little extra expense.

That's my 2p - over to the rest of the board.....

Comments

• md6md6 Posts: 969
    £50 for the cycle top isn't too bad - i mean buying a quality cycling top can cost that anyway, and tri suits seem to be about that price anyway. Quality all the way, it makes sense in the long run.

Um, the er cheques in the post
  • starcherstarcher Posts: 126
    I agree its not that expensive as long as the quality is good.

Anyway If world domination is on the agenda then a good quality uniform is required for the
    ""Minions of Conehead""

also its still cheaper than a night out with the wife.
  • 45CDO45CDO Posts: 44
    Quality wins it for me as well.
  • jibby26jibby26 Posts: 261
    I'd prefer something that costs £70 and lasts 2 seasons than something that costs £50 and barely lasts one.

Cheque is in the post, made it in before Mrs C's coup d'etat however so only £20.
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    quality hands down.

you should get my money tomoro.....

omg that wat officer will kill me........ can you wear a tri-suit to the pub so that I get optimum wear???? no forget that one!!
  • JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    Those prices seem pretty decent to me. How much do they charge for name printing across the back? Maybe in the same style as 'conehead' on the Bomber?
  • SwizzlenapSwizzlenap Posts: 160
    Yep I'd go along with all of the above. Quality is worth it.
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    by Conehead » 06 Jul 2009 19:28

If all else fails Mrs C will be dispatched, they will all wake up dead.
    I'd hate to get on the wrong side of the good lady.... you must have some gift of the gab to keep pulling it off...... that may read wrong.......

Prices seem fine mate.
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    I think the expensive option is best.
  • Gotta be the high quality option. Don't want to look like no rag-tag fool. Perform like one maybe...
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    me too, quality over quantity...although will have to save some pennies as absolutely brassick at the moment, so shalln't be jumping in this season to purchase new kit I'm afraid - as much as I'd love to end my season with CTTBC...(or god, I really must get it right at some point!!) :roll:
  • chapperschappers Posts: 97
    Yep quality has it for me too
  • hussler.hussler. Posts: 390
    Sounds great CH.... Quality is the best way to go, the RAF kit I wear at the mo is cr*p quality and after one season it has soooo many holes patched up by Mrs Hussler its untrue, a new hole 'pops' up after every race lol....

Might have to cut down on them Indian Take-aways lol:) and maybe stop doing pre race carb loading at the local all you can eat for a few quid chinese haha

My money and membership form is ready for dispatch and delivery personally by my own hands on Wednesday!!!

Logos actually made within the fabric is deffo the way to go aswell....
  • gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    will send bank draft (once the france one has arrived) as i'd rather pay the £20 if it means that world domination isnt put on hold (due to running very fast from Mrs C)!
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Definitely the quality kit.

Can't help thining that 220 magazine have missed a massive trick with this! Oh well, I'm sure they've been contacted a while back regarding the possibility but never any response.

Besides which 'Bridgtown Cona Testa Tri Team' kicks ass.
  • As my first triathlon is some 10 months away the only bit of kit I have thought about is a bike, but I think that £70-£90 for a tri suit sounds really quite reasonable, and as you say you can always send in Mrs C who for what its worth scares the living daylights out of me, I fully intend NEVER to upset either of you. Whatever you say Boss goes!!