Home Chat General Chat

Team Kit - decision

That looks ace CH....

Could you not add red to the small pieces at the bit that goes over your collarbones??
That would mean we would all race that little bit faster??lol

Ill be up for buying that then get my sponsors logos printed on it....

Who are making it?

Comments

• FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    You're right, red would have been faster, but it still looks pretty quick to me!

I would be interested but might have to wait till next payday...
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Can I have TEAM LAWS on mine then ?
    Awesome.

+1 for that kit
  • gavinrigg06gavinrigg06 Posts: 176
    Yep, like this, any chance of one mocked up with the logo on it Ris ??
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    i can do that, but it'll have to be after school
  • MrSquishyMrSquishy Posts: 277
    Where does your name go - butt cheeks, shoulders, across the front?
  • trudgertrudger Posts: 61
    New kit staring to look great.

I hope that the offer of discounted prices are not just for now, I need to wait a few weeks till i get my kit. The cost of club fees + possible BTF membership + club kit istarting to rack up.

But I can see what my next birthday pressies will be.
  • WOW I think they look great!!! Does it matter when you order, as I won't be doing my triathlon and anticipating losing a bit of weight before then so ideally would want to order in the new year?
  • [toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
    I'd be up for getting one of these as I don't have one yet, will they be available in time for London?

What about bike jerseys, need one of them too.
  • Are the colours finalised??

Or can I have pink and white or pink and black? or will I have accidently wash it with my red shirt that bleeds?

Scotty
  • DanDan Posts: 8
    Kit and colours a great, black hides all the lumps and bumps :roll: Can the name be put on the front, or just the back? Not that I have any real problem with it being put on the back, just a thought!
  • Looks absolutely bang on. I actually felt faster making a brew while thinking about me wearing it.
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    i can probably extract that image if you still want to post it. send it to my hotmail, shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to sort out.
  • Do we know what sizes the tri suits come in - the problem is I am actively trying to lose weight and I have no idea what size I will be next year when I start competing.
  • jibby26jibby26 Posts: 261
    Is there a plan to do a second run of them this year? I'm off on holiday on Friday and really want one but the bank manager doesn't want me to get one.