Home Chat General Chat

Sprint to OD training programme

Afternoon,

As promised I've now scanned the OD training programme from triathlete's world. I'm going to use it to prepare for Barcelona. It was designed to work around a normal person's schedule (do any of us qualify as 'normal'?), and it doesn't seem too crazy. They suggest trying to get a couple of weights sessions in each week too.

The forum won't let me upload it, so PM with your email address and i'll send it to you: unless anyone has an ftp site that I can upload it to?

As with any training programme, try it out for a few weeks and if it isn't working as well as you hoped, then tweak it to do so.

JB

Comments

• [toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
    Nice one, i wouldn't mind seeing that. Pm'd my email.
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    I wouldn't mind a quick butchers, cheers Jellybaby!
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    That is a great offer jelly baby. I would defo want to see that as its OD for next year!! Oh god I have actually said now I will have to!!!!! Pm on the way
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    the holy grail for me.... I'd love a copy of that boy....please?????
  • TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    Blinkybaz, you fool. You shouldn't even let the thought of stepping up a distance enter your head, let alone post the idea on the Forum. Once you've posted it, you're in it!

There is a new'ish online service at www.ontri.com, which gives an online programme for various distance races, and will peak for the date of your race. You get a daily/weekly email of you plan, and can log your work outs online. There's also a special app for the iPhone.
  • julesojuleso Posts: 279
    Jellybaby, thank you, you're a star! I'll have a good look at it this afternoon on work time

juleso
  • tomtristomtris Posts: 135
    Yep cheers Jellybaby, received with thanks!
  • 45CDO45CDO Posts: 44
    Got this as well - much appreciated, thanks.
  • SwizzlenapSwizzlenap Posts: 160
    Yes please, I've mentally signed myself up for an OD next season. Just got to get the BCTTT membership sorted and then it's no turning back time.
  • BradsterBradster Posts: 23
    Thanks JellyBaby, got the programme

Ta muchly
    B
  • YeppahYeppah Posts: 15
    Got my programme as well.

Thanks a lot