Home Chat Race Chat

Dextro London ITU Age Group race in Hyde Park

md6md6 Posts: 969
Is anyone else doing this or am i the only muppet to stump up the ridiculous cost?

Comments

• nessytnessyt Posts: 25
    Just thinking about entering but its is a bit costly!!!

mmmm, shall i shant i!!!!!! :roll:
  • PC_67PC_67 Posts: 196
    How much is the entry?

I'd prefer to have done this than the main London event (which I'm not doing either!).

However, we have a long-since arranged family holiday planned. I'm gutted as I'd love to watch the Elite and other main races.
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Will be a great event, but can't justify the cost, especially with the new team kit and scotty b's miracle watch!

Will definitely be down there watching though!
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    y it is very costly at £75, but i figure that I normally pay £40 plus about £20 in transport plus the ridiculously early start in most cases so the extra was worth it to me. Plus i can leave all my gear in my office on friday and pick it up on my way and walk from work. Much easier than getting everything all the way there on a sunday morning.
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    I might come up and watch this... will have my 2 little ones with me - then I can take them out to lunch.

ANyone know what time it all kicks off ?
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    Was going to do this but then decided it was too expensive, and bloody difficult to get to with gear etc..then thought about volunteering, but have since been persuaded to so a small one on the south coast instead...!! Am sure it will be a great atmosphere though - you can't get any better than a cenral london location, they'll be loads of spectators etc..if you can I'd say do it!!!
  • nessytnessyt Posts: 25
    They have just announced they are now doing an olympic distance aswell as the sprint, registration starts tomorrow!
  • TriLondonTriLondon Posts: 8
    Hi,

Not to highjack this thread, but I manage the Helpdesk for this event, and will be co-organising the Accreditation for Age Group participants on Sunday, the 16th of August at Hyde Park. I've just posted a thread in the hopes of answering some of the members' questions.

Here is the thread's link:
    dextro-energy-triathlon-london-updates-and-information-t46764.html

Please feel free to post any queries there. Thanks!

Jet Romero
    Helpdesk Manager and Accreditation Coordinator
    Dextro Energy Triathlon ITU World Championship London
    Hotline: +44 (0) 20 8099 1235
    Mon.to Fri. 9:00 am to 12:00 pm