Home Chat General Chat

ZipVit

Hey don't know if anyone else has taken up this offer in this months triathlon plus magazine, but I spotted the offer run by Zipvit, for a free* (*£3.99 p&p) recovery box. Which includes:

* ZV1 Energy Drink Elite - Fruit Punch Flavour
* ZV1 Energy Drink Elite - Lemon Flavour
* ZV3 Recovery Drink Rapide - Chocolate Flavour
* ZV7 Energy+ Gel
* ZV8 Energy+ Bar
* ZV9 Protein+ Bar
* ZipVit Omega Fish Oils
* ZipVit 1-a-day Multi-Vitamins
* Official Cervlo Test Team Water Bottle

Not bad for the price, limited time only and one per household.

I have ordered, so if anyone wants to wait until I have received it and I can let you know, then you can decide wether or not to part with your penny short of four quid.

Comments

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    I posted the same thread a wee while ago and the general consensus was the stuff taste like dog turds.

It lead to hussler giving me a code for FGS to 25% off.... miles better apparently.
  • tomtristomtris Posts: 135
    I'll look forward to it then and who tried the dog turds to compare.....short straw!
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    I maybe exagerated slightly. they said they tasted awful. I was using dog turds as a metaphor..... oh well.
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    the bars were OK.

the gel was horrible and thicker than thick porridge.

haven't trued the energy drink yet.

gave the fish oil and multi vits to the missus!

didds
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Its all OK and I mean only OK. The best thing was the drinks bottle.

The fish oil is low in strength and you need to take 3.
    Multi vits dont seem as good as say centrium or alike.

My energy bar was horrid and the recovery drink was watery and tasted of powder. And yes I mixed correctly.
  • gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    the choc protein bar was nice, but the other one was way too sweet and made me feel sick ! the fruit punch drink wasnt so bad and not tried the gel yet! water bottles ace though !