I'd suggest Scotty Burrows for London

Comments

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    2nd nod for Scott
  • hussler.hussler. Posts: 390
    Gazza for West Mids!!
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    CH,

What's involved, I could do the Scottish division, my time at the mom is quite restricted but with all intents it will ease off pretty quickly....

Not sure how many other Scots folks are using the forum....
  • gavinrigg06gavinrigg06 Posts: 176
    Did'nt see this post, until I had posted in another.....anyhow same question.

Wondering where South Yorkshire fits into the regions, as it is not in the Midlands, and is not in the North East either
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    South East is quite a large region of which Herts alone fits into this - perhaps for some regions they should be split or have multiple bods....otherwise, depending on involvement it could be quite time consuming and maybe better having shared responsibility - just a thought Mr C..
  • Oooo chapter leaders sounds like some biker gang - very exciting!! Ive got the tatooes just need the bike now...............
  • willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    Do we get a special handshake????
  • tomtristomtris Posts: 135
    I would be very willing to offer services for south east or a division within the region
  • JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    I'm happy to give tom a hand with the South East or Scott with london - I'm in Croydon so just about fit into both.
  • tomtristomtris Posts: 135
    Super, I am right on the south coast, west sussex.
  • andyb99andyb99 Posts: 229
    well as you are covering the NW region i'll stick to being a minion.
  • starcherstarcher Posts: 126
    I'll be out in Lanzarote from the 24th of august when I would be more than happy to claim a nice volcano island head quarters.

I'll also be doing a nice line in Airport transfers ........
    and hopefully some nice comfy floor space to sleep on during Ironman week as long as i can find a place to live.

Mat
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    er and the responsibilities will be?
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    i'm prepared to enforce early morning hill climbs on the south west, although i might need some help with those who are south of taunton or exeter.

first order would have to be a good turnout for city of bath tri!
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Ris, I'll give you a hand with anything south of exeter.

i think i'm the only one south of exeter anyway?! lol am i right people??!!
  • gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    i can help with south east if you like (Berkshire) but i want a shark with a freakin laser beam (though an ill tempered sea-bass will do).

viva revolution!
  • [toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
    ris wrote:
    i'm prepared to enforce early morning hill climbs on the south west, although i might need some help with those who are south of taunton or exeter.

first order would have to be a good turnout for city of bath tri!
    I'm happy to help out with the South West region too.
  • YeppahYeppah Posts: 15
    I will gladly take charge of the Swedish Chapter
    - or should we aim a bit higher and make that the Scandinavian Chapter?
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Hey, Coney, you might as well pencil me in for "Yorkshire and Humber" in addition to may various other nefarious duties - even though that doesn't actually appear on your world domination map. North East is a bit further up
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    [toPh] wrote:

I'm happy to help out with the South West region too.
    that'd be great. you know some good rides around bristol?
  • durhamvamdurhamvam Posts: 246
    Am I really the only person from the North East out there? Am I going to be forced to volunteer for this even though I haven't joined yet and I'm not sure I know one end of a road bike from the other? Come on there has to be someone more suitable then me out there surely! I'm not fit to be in charge of a child's plastic tricycle let alone anything that involves carbon or organisation really I'm not.
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Durhamvam,it seems that your cv is ideal for the job.
  • durhamvamdurhamvam Posts: 246
    Darn should I have said that I'll do it gladly and make sure I only allow people who can run something superhuman like a sub 20 min 10 km to do any club things along with people who swim 20 min 1.5 km and bike to leave hussler standing, breathing dust? Also, owning a red carbon bike which weighs less than 100 g will be essential ( which definitely rules me out)
  • 45CDO45CDO Posts: 44
    Shadow11 - I'm happy to support Aberdeenshire & North East Scotland.
  • hussler.hussler. Posts: 390
    durhamvam wrote:
    and bike to leave hussler standing, breathing dust?

It will never happen haha!! I carry a big stick on my bike to put into anyone spokes who overtake me haha If you cant beat them knock em off haha! Only joking!

I can help Gazza out with the West Mids stuff if he needs it... and cover the gap between birmingham and Manchester.....
  • willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    Sure there's someone more qualified but if i can help in any way - london - hertfordshire then i will gladly fight to the death - much like the Black Knight from Monty Python
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    by 45CDO » 10 Jul 2009 19:53

Shadow11 - I'm happy to support Aberdeenshire & North East Scotland.
    Sound,

I'll rope tri gok wan and tesseract into this as well. They don't know it yet.....

They're swimming with me tomorrow so we can sort it out region wise 45cdo.

Still no idea what we're doing but in true style of maccie dees "I'm loving it"
  • 45CDO45CDO Posts: 44
    I'm quick to volunteer - although I have absolutely no idea what's going on... Just let me know when something needs done.
  • JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    I'll take on London if needs be

JB
  • gavinrigg06gavinrigg06 Posts: 176
    Happy to be of service Mr.C sir.