Home Chat General Chat

Sports bra recommendations?

Hi girls,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good sports bra. I really like the Bendon ones I'm using at the moment (now I've got the yoga required to get into them down to a fine art!) but they're starting to loose their identity if you see what I mean. I can't seem to find the same brand over here so what do you like and use?

Comments

• julesojuleso Posts: 279
    Does depend on how 'booby' you are!

For the less well endowed...........I use danseze bras for running, and for cycling i have a Shock Absorber B4395, which is really good too.
  • durhamvamdurhamvam Posts: 246
    Fairly booby - hence the slight obsession with finding the right bra! Don't want to end up with them down around my knees in ten years time!
  • man theres been so many bra threads that this is starting to get cliched...

"haha, lets see? get a pic up? etc etc etc"
  • durhamvamdurhamvam Posts: 246
    Perhaps you could come up with something innovative for a change
  • I was thinking of providing helpful information for a change, but some of the forum members wouldnt be able to handle it and would have a nervous breakdown

Seriously...where is Tri-Gok-Wan? He knew more about female underwear than any man should
  • CCSCCS Posts: 53
    Shock absorber B4490 is great. My only criticism is that if you wear it for a tri, it isn't the quickest drying - but great support & looks OK. The B109 is also good - but a bit of a weird pointy shape.
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    http://www.amazon.com/Anna-Kournikova-Sports-Bra-Apparel/b?ie=UTF8&node=3994771

That looks ok and the wife has used them in the past for marathon/running work.
  • nessytnessyt Posts: 25
    Ive been through a number of sports bra but can definitley recommend the Triumph Tri Action Extreme. Its the most supportive one i have worn.

http://www.boobydoo.co.uk/sportsbra/productdetail.cfm?productid=71
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    perhaps we could start a thread for a tri related jock strapped. and for the less well endowed a thread for a jock strap style padded sweetie wrapper......

Tri Gok Wan might not want to see pics on that one!!!!