Home Chat General Chat

London Duathlon - free entry.

I have just received my entry pack and instuctions for the London Duathlon in Richmond Park on Sunday 17th September. Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances I am unable to take part but would hate to see the ticket going to waste. I am not looking for any money so if your interseted please get in touch asap.

Luke

Comments

• BonusBBonusB Posts: 279
    Would love to take advantage of this but booked to do the Crawley Tri.
  • FLaPFLaP Posts: 13
    Lukey boy - I was actually thinking of entering this event next year, which one did you sign up for - I am interested in doing the Olympic distance.

cheers

A
  • FLaP,

It's the challenge distance - which is a 10k run, 20k cycle, and a 5k run. If it's of interest let me know and I will send you the race pack.

Regards,

Lukey Boy
  • Luke,

I would love to take you up on this if still available. Please let me know if still an option.

all the best,

Tim
  • Tim,

Unfortunately I have just returned from a business trip and got your message - it will now be too late to put in the post but I will be on the M25 (J7 to J13)for a while tomorrow morning if you want me to drop the pack off somewhere. Probably best to call me on 07767 252005.

Luke.
  • Luke,

apologies, I have just picked up on this reply. Many thanks - it could have worked, but I ended up doing a killer spin class at the gym and then ran a few laps of regents park. Tomorrow is now a rest day!

all the best and let's enter next year instead.

regards,

Tim