Home Chat General Chat

Race photos - group therapy

Got a race photo of yourself that's just 'wrong'.
Need therapy?
Go on, share with the group - we're sympathetic.

I'll start the ball rolling:

Award for Camp-est Finish
[img:1996glkg]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2529/3705725142_fc4d9cf168__9.jpg[/img:1996glkg]

Comments

• BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Thats fantastic! Did that guy (which I pursume isnt you) dance the whole way round? If that is you I suggest maybe a new running style.!!!LOL
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Maybe he hadn't quite understood "pose running".
  • ScibbyScibby Posts: 55
    good knee lift tho!
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    what we can't see is the glass staircase he is about to go hurtling up...

i shouldn't laugh at the Bupa london 10k this year there is a hoto of me about a second after the legs informed me i was not going to speed up for the finish and afresh wave of nausea passed over me...think bow legged, shoulders slumped,close to tears and starting to fall over and your there...although i wouldn't want to dig that back out and post it
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    I can't see the pics... all I'm seeing is an error message from Flickr saying temp unavail...
  • [toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
    shadowone1 wrote:
    I can't see the pics... all I'm seeing is an error message from Flickr saying temp unavail...
    It was there earlier, but I can't see it now either.
  • thebouythebouy Posts: 61
    Same here, I reckon the person in the photo was too embarrassed and got it taken down....

NEED MORE PHOTO'S!
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Oh jesus its gone! It was the mother of all photos! The guy was ............................. well you tell from the posts above!!!
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    thebouy wrote:
    Same here, I reckon the person in the photo was too embarrassed and got it taken down....
    Hmm.. Which means he probably reads this forum.

It wasn't me BTW.