Home Chat General Chat

This weekends race reports.....

Error whilst Doing a Replacement, Error in srv_convert.

Comments

• moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    most definitely not hopeless - go get them next time girl
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    sounds like a trying day - but you did everything you could so give yourself a pat on the back (that pat might best be very gentle though!). i think lots of us would've used the back as an excuse not to do it but you didn't and gave it a great shot.
  • PC_67PC_67 Posts: 196
    Nothing you can do if you get injured. Sounds like all was going well up to that point, so I think you can safely say you were just unlucky that a boat crashed into you 3 days' earlier.

On that topic, we could almost start a thread on "unpredictable bad things that happened 3 days prior to a race" as I had a near disaster last Weds - too embarrassing to mention here and although I was barely able to walk on Thursday I was in fine fettle on Saturday. I just didn't race well.
  • Shame but you made a good decision in favour of not going on and aggravating an injury, and thereby being fully fit to race next time.

Ah the good ol' bananaboat, injury central but you just have to have a go and inevitably start taunting the boat driver .. "is that all you got?!" ..

hope your back is race ready again soon.
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Good report and sorry to hear you had to make it a DNF!

Better to pull out and prevent serious injury than fight on and wreck your back,

Live to fight another day and nailo the next one.
  • thats a wee shame man i hope your better soon.