Home Chat General Chat

Best bike computer for less than £100?

Hello!

I am new to this forum, and triathlons for that matter - I have a couple of races coming up which Im preparing for and this forum has been extremely useful in my preparations - and often made me laugh out loud!

My question - I've become obsessed with bike data - that of my mate who I go riding with as he owns a bike computer - but I think it's about time I had my own computer. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good one which is no more than £100? In addition to the usual I need cadence data.

Cheers!

Comments

• JulesJules Posts: 987
    I've just spent £35 on the Cateye Strada Cadence. My LBS recommended Cateye as being reliable. I've not tried it yet but will report back when I have.

It's got cadence, plus all the usual non HRM non GPS functions. It's wired, but on my budget it was either wireless or cadence so I went for the latter.
  • cammykcammyk Posts: 36
    I bought a Blackburn Neuro 6.0 which was 130quid. Nice unit and did HR,speed,Cadence. I lost the head unit while training hard during what must have been a blackout moment it came free and dropped off the bars, never to be seen again .....I'm still swithering over a replacement and I'm off on holiday with the bike in 3 days. I'm not convinced though that at 130quid its value for money....
  • MGMG Posts: 470
    Cateye V3C