Home Chat General Chat

Bike Mechanic who comes to you

I met this guy at a recent race very funny and really knows his stuff. He is a mobile bike mechanic he came to my work place last week and collected my bike serviced it and returned it to me at work. How good is that I didn't have to go to my bike shop and he was so much cheaper for a full service (which has made bike ride like new). He is a secret we should all know about. Check him out:
www.tri-cycleservicing.co.uk

Comments

• smernickismernicki Posts: 16
    But he doesn't say where he is based....
    Will he come to Dundee?
  • nicknofingernicknofinger Posts: 284
    Then to me in Cardiff, that would be a long day.
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    via Aberystwyth
  • polyotterpolyotter Posts: 17
    He is based in Hertfordshire but does travel, I met him at the Deva Divas triathlon this weekend, a lucky find me I guess!!
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    Does he do visits when you are in a World of Pain? Just wondering. I'm there quite often.
  • A bike merchanic who collects and returns my bike during working hours sounds great!

My main concern is security. I visited the website and there is no address unlike a shop.

I would be worried to see my bike damaged or disappear. What guarantees did you have?
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    the only guarantee is that this thread is glorified and obvious advertising!

didds
  • truetritruetri Posts: 1
    Sad, very sad.

Strange that she claims to have met him for the first time at the event as she would have travelled there with him as she is his girlfriend afterall.

Oops, cat let out of the proverbial bag?