Home Chat General Chat

OT - Ouzo

Dont drink it. Ever.

I woke up 3 hours late for work, i have bitemarks on my arm, i went to a party that was mostly girls and got a guys number on my phone. To top it all i phoned my ex's mum and told her i loved her and booked two tickets to sweden and a hotel.

Comments

• TesseractTesseract Posts: 280

Did she say yes to the Sweden trip then?
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    quality work that, coma!

i still can't face ouzo after a bad experience when i was 14. i can't understand why anyone can drink either that or pernod.
  • Tesseract wrote:
    :shock:

Did she say yes to the Sweden trip then?
    She is Swedish(as was my ex) but her English is...well its not. So i dont even know if she knew who/what was going on
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Sounds like a legendary night.

Where can I get my hands on this stuff?
  • it arrived with a hot chick...

I think she got it at Aldi
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    outstanding Coma.... you're making me proud big chap....

Lets digest this further.... as she is sweedish... does she have blonde hair and big boobs?
  • shadowone1 wrote:
    outstanding Coma.... you're making me proud big chap....

Lets digest this further.... as she is sweedish... does she have blonde hair and big boobs?
    No I got the B sample.

She had brown hair and a massive behind, way I like em!

I did see her mother in her undies once, I thought someone has broken into the house (there was a ladder outside one of the kids rooms, the window was open and the door in their pantry looked like someone had broken in from outside). Queue me running around checking the kids are ok and the mother coming upstairs in ONLY a pair of undies. score!
  • Ouzo been partying hard hard on a Wednesday night then ?

excellent work, 10 rock and roll points to you.

I cleaned up on table football at the pub last night .. 0 points awarded.
  • hehe, were you hussling?
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    Coma that's fantastic, unless the bite marks were from some form of animal...

i can't drink ouzo since bad expeirence when i was about 15...still makes me shudder.