Home Chat General Chat

calling scotland and the skirt massive

troops I'm wanting to see if we can set up some thing tri related in bonny scotland. I see plenty of post for folks arranging things in England and I'm jealous.

I've met coma and tessaract (sound guys) and think it would be good to meet more either in a race or something.

Anyone who lives in Scotland or who would like to travel from England can we poss sort something out.

Strathclyde is the next race for me and tesser,coma and myself will be there.....

This forum needs to stay alive so come on.....

Comments

• TrisurferTrisurfer Posts: 228
    Yo, I'm on the Border (east)

I agree everyone on this forum appears to be from the south!!

I'm not in the strathclyde tri.

doing the border sprints and Gullane beach triathlon 29th August. Gullane looks a hard race, with the swim section in the north sea!!
  • Sad to say but life keeps moving me on from place to place, and with every move I seem to be getting furtur away from Scotland

First Edinburgh, then Oxford, now Cambridge, in September Washington D.C. and then who knows... fingers crossed for Libreville (Gabon)

Not much use to the Scotland chapter at the moment but if I can swing it I'm plotting a return to the 'burgh for the New Years Day Triathlon.
  • 45CDO45CDO Posts: 44
    I'm in Aberdeen.

I'll be doing the Westhill sprint triathlon in a couple of weeks.

Next year I'll be doing sprints in Turriff, Inverurire, Edinburgh, Loch Lomond and Westhill.

Happy to meet up in Edinburgh & Glasgow for any training days etc.

Cheers.
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Does the skirt massive mean us girls then?
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Applies to everyone.. not just the men.

Need to sort something out. From what I can see Triathlon is just as popular up here.... so why is the forum devoid of scots????

Ok...... I'm going to hatch a plan.... back soon
  • TesseractTesseract Posts: 280
    well, take it as read that I'm up for anything. (well not anything..I am not doing that stupid nettle challenge thing).
    what about jakey's.......

Tesser knows what I mean!!!
  • TesseractTesseract Posts: 280
    ...almost did that one without even trying!
  • gunforhiregunforhire Posts: 457
    Does having left and moved to Twickenham count me out?
    Back in Glasgow this weekend if it helps though.
    Gonna get a swim in with the Glasgow Triathlon club (I hope) and do the Pollock Parkrun.
    no-one is excluded......and never should be.

I'm still hatching my plan.... keeps you's posted.
  • sorry for the poor attendance, internet has vanished from my home!

We should get something sorted