Home Sell Triathlon Gear

EBAY: Racing Red Specialized Allez road bicycle, lovingly kept, needs home!

Red is the only colour for a racing bicycle! This was my first road racing bicycle which I used for triathlon and very much enjoyed it. I am a bicycle mechanic so it has been well maintained. Aluminium frame and forks, size 56cm. Very little mileage after recent chain replacement. Fully serviced bearings, brakes, gears. New rear derailleur and rear wheel rebuilt with new spokes (DT Swiss spokes, Mavic CXP21 rim). Tiagra flight deck brakes, calipers and gear mechs. All cables in good condition, new bar tape. Minor paint scratches as comes with a few years of being around and a nice saddle but a little scuffed. Little usage overall as this is one of my 3 bicycles! This will have you training and racing before you know it!

Item now listed on Ebay, Buy it now £250 or 7 day auction ending Sat 13th June. Free pick up from Nottingham area (close to M1 J25/24a) or £15 postage to UK only.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290322406434

[image]local://1839/FC169A00074C416D8289D405FC0ACA44.jpg[/image]

Comments

• Would suit height 5' 11'' - 6' 3'' approximately for your information.
  • blakerkblakerk Posts: 2
    bet I'm too late for it now? bike is exactly what I'm after.
  • yarsyyarsy Posts: 3
    just about to put my Giant SCR 3 road bike on ebay as ive upgraded..if u missed the Specialized and would be interested let me know..its the 2007 model and in good nick...not red tho' srry