Home Chat General Chat

weight loss pants

I read in the paper yesterday that John Lewis are selling womens weight loss pants, predictably they have gone down (excuse pun) a storm and sold out almost immediately.
Apparently they do work because the material they're made of heats up the skin more than normal and burns away fat.
Anyway, i am not a women but am just interested in the technology (no really) .. Where do the forum stand on this important matter and should i be ordering a red pair for scientific research?

Comments

• its probably to do with thermogenisis or something, kind of like a pvc suit (i know thats mostly sweat weight, but it does increase fat burn - i read somewhere )...be a lot of woman with smelly legs too id imagine....
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    by comanighttrain » 23 Jul 2009 14:40

be a lot of woman with smelly legs too id imagine....
    Coma.... so many jokes....
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Smelly sweaty legs....eewwwwwww.......give me M&S cotton lycra multipack anyday. Comfeeee!

'Cause I live life on the edge.......
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    Jesster wrote:
    Smelly sweaty legs....eewwwwwww.......give me M&S cotton lycra multipack anyday. Comfeeee!

'Cause I live life on the edge.......
    well ok, but why yo'd want my sweaty pants i don't know
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Jesster

Purely in the interest of the thread of course, can you be more specific, there are 73 results here:
    http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/searc ... e=1&page=1
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    That's me, cotton/lycra high legs in plain black/plain white multipack of 5.

Yyyyyup, I'm a seductive little minx.

lol thanks for that Zacnici
  • Jesster wrote:
    That's me, cotton/lycra high legs in plain black/plain white multipack of 5.

Yyyyyup, I'm a seductive little minx.

lol thanks for that Zacnici
    do they match your board shorts?:P
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    what, sweaty?
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Jesster

Your honesty compels reciprocation; voila - steady girls!!
    http://www.damart.co.uk/pls/portal/site ... _type=ZOOM