Home Chat General Chat

Heron Lake swim then bike this Saturday

joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
Anyone fancy joining myself and Jellybaby (BCTTT Massive also welcome) for a swim and then bike (or run) on Saturday. We're meeting at 7am.... Jellybaby promises to bring some this time!!

Comments

• JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    Well, apparently I'm going to be there

Scotty's going to be around, but probably a bit earlier as he's doing 3 laps instead of 2.
  • willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    Can't make it - i'm away - next time though.
  • I'll be there as previously stated by JB..

looking forward to drafting the beautiful joolz (again...)

Scotty
  • joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    I have a feeling it might be the other way round Mr B- don't forget I've been lounging, horizontal on a sunbed, eating, drinking and generally doing sod all for the last week or so...

Don't forget to bring the BCTTT Redbull if you have it - I'm gonna need it for sure!! :roll:

Look forward to seeing you both...
  • gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    can do next weekend! my dad is down this weekend so tis a bit harsh on him! what speed/distance are you cycling? i did 50min today so not too much!
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Gosh darn it, I would have been up for this but I'll be getting beasted round Barton Marina on Rookie Day 2.
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Yet again I'm working nights.

Please post details of the next session cos I'll be up for it.
    Shame you all can't make it would be good to finally meet up - ah well, next time!

Ginger, it's gonna be a slow one for me this time - haven't been on my bike for about 3 weeks!!
  • What is the plan.. go for a swim, then hit the roads for a cycle? rather than turbos?

do you have a route in mind or should I devise one? how long/far does one want to go? any hills?

Scotty
    I'll PM you... but don't mind - no idea what a 'turbo' session is!! :roll: So happy to go for a jaunt on the bikes if we can find a decent route...am happy to to a map thing do any of us have gps? I have nought on my bike!!
  • We are only a stones throw away from Windsor great park.. traffic free roads... or we could have a go at most/some of the Windsor Tri route?

I know the area quite well..
    Don't fancy a turbo and don't have one either!! Windsor sounds great am up for that if JB is too!! Have PM'd you my email and mob...
    Christ I really want to come now...but it's too late to apply for leave. Dam dam dam dam dam
  • gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    turbos are invented by Mr T - let me introduce you to my friend PAIN! oh and you sweat like a fat lass in a sauna on a hot day!
  • Ben,

I hope this will be a regualr session, therefore give me a couple of dates in the future when you can make it and I'll organise another session..

Will be good to meet you finally..

Scotty
  • willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    Me also.

I will be there on the 1st at around seven.

Hope to see some of you there.

Will
    Will do Scotty.

Cheers.
  • ok boys and girls.

tomorrow morning, meet at Heron Lake for a swim, then off for a bike ride around the Windsor area..

Any problems, questions drop me a call: 07810306674

Scotty