Home Chat General Chat

Sat 1st - Datchet - 7am - then 25ish mile ride....

Hi,

Me +1 (the +1 being far too good at swimming for my liking) will be having a bit of a splash on Sat - then a ride around windsor area afterwards.

Anyone up for it?

Comments

• gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    count me in (ish) but 25 miles is a bit too much for me at the moment - back from injury so doing about 50 mins (around 25K). But will happily join you for a swim! never been to datchet before though! does it do bacon butties?
  • willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    Being a veggie i of course couldn't condone bacon sarnies - but boy they do smell damn good!!!
  • JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    I'm up for it, had an excellent session at Heron this weekend with Scotty and joolzd, so very up for doing it somewhere else. It's liquid leisure at datchet isn't it? Do you know the route we'll be riding?
  • willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    Nice one JB,

well i don't know the area but....

http://gb.mapometer.com/en/cycling/route_212081.html

something like this??!?!

Weather seems to be improving towards the end of the week - fingers crossed...
  • JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    Looks good to me, although we should go on the main road through the great park, it's really pretty (I've been spending too much time with girls)
  • JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    Won't be able to this weekend, but subsequent weekends are looking promising for a jaunt.