Home Chat General Chat
Options

London . . . T2

I read somewhere that T2 at London is after you've ridden up a ramp into the Excel building. Is it recommended that you leave you're feet in your shoes until the top of the ramp and then take them out, or is the ramp small enough that you can cycle up with your feet on top of your shoes?

Comments

• Options
    timtim Posts: 43
    There is room at the top of the ramp, i did it before the bottom of the ramp last year cause i was not sure how much room there was and the ramp was easy to get up with feet on top of my shoes, so either way works, but if you are confident about getting your feet out then i'd go for after the ramp

best of luck

Tim
  • Options
    BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    There's plenty of room at the top. Personally I stand up on the ramp... good excuse to straighten the back and push some lactate out of the thighs, and I prefer to do this with my feet in my shoes.

Older advice thread here: london-2009-help-t46469.html
  • Options
    moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    RAMP WTF! how steep is this ramp?
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 442
    I would say everyone needs to check this before they race. Sure, in past years you went up that SOB ramp and around the back where you could dismount, but looking at the course map in the info pack, its all changed cos of construction, so now it seems we come straight off the road up into transition. Im assuming that little bit between the road and transition is a ramp seeing as its 2 floors up into the centre, but I sure hope there is space at the top to get my feet out of the shoes in time.
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 442
    oh meant to say, moonshine, imagine one of those ramps you have to drive up to go up a floor of a multi-story car park, just a bit longer.