Home Chat General Chat

SIS Nocte . . .

SIS make a drink called Nocte, which is a bed time drink for athletes. Anyone used it?

Comments

• apana790apana790 Posts: 76
    yep, not the greatest of tastes but i definately noticed a difference in recovery time after racing and hard training sessions, I don't use it anymore though as it is kinda expensive

You're posting a fair bit this morning
  • TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    YEah, I;ve got a fairly busy schedule between now and mid October, so sat down last night and though about all the questions I;ve had that I haven't really asked yet, so thought I'd get them all out of the way now.
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    now I'm as SiS girl through and through but this is yuckkk
  • TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    Moonshine, but you say "I can do this as long as chocolate is involved", it's not chocolate flavout then. I'll have to try some just to satsify my curiosity.
  • JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    I wasn't a fan when I tried it. I've stuck to Green and Blacks Hot Chocolate.

Does anyone still drink Horlicks or Ovaltine????
  • sportevesporteve Posts: 141
    i have been using nocte sporadically, the taste is nothing special but drinkable
    what i have a real issue with is the fact i cannot get it properly dissolved....ever!
    i tried it with hot water, cold water, stirring with spoon, put it in blender, mixing with a cappuccino frother, mixing it with a frappé maker to no avail - i still get those yucky feeling lumps ....
    it does however help after hard workouts especially if you have to do it again early the next morning