Home Chat General Chat

Meals a day?

BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
Ok so am back on the triathlon rythum again now and was wondering how amy meals a day peple on here eat

I ind when trsining hard i am continuosly hungry and always look for someting to munch. ts hard to saty away from te bad stuff so friut is the option take but always want more.

m eating

Breakfast
unch
evingmeal

Snacks inbetween.

Is there any worth in 5 small meals a day?

Comments

• TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    I still do the three meals a day. It's easier that way with a family. But I graze all day on fruit, nuts and seeds. Don't take any junk into the office and so there's no temptation
  • huwdhuwd Posts: 228
    1 meal per day, starts with the alarm clock and finishes with the lights going out.

I'm a professional grazer - but in reality its 3 real meals plus a steady stream of snacks
  • al_fordal_ford Posts: 119
    soreen, bagels, biscuits, bananas, apples, nuts, yoghurt, muesli, cereal, smoothies ... oh yeah and 3 meals a day.

My misses is starting to hide food from me now so there is still something to eat at the weekends!
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Breakast, fruit, lunch, fruit, dinner.

And I just can't stop eating crisps at lunchtime... the local newsagents has the best selection ever including frazzles, monster munch, wheat crunchies, quavers, hula hoops, roysters, squares, french fries, disco's... I could go on. And that's not including every flavour of walkers imaginable.
  • Right now im doing a GOMAD to get up to my judo weight.

Gallon of milk a day (4 litres). with mealsand snacks, the milk weighs in at a healthy 2600 cals ish and the rest takes me up to about 3500-3800
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    small and often. Using a variety of whats noted above. I hate stuffing my face and having that full feeling. so small and often... prob why I'm skinny
  • TesseractTesseract Posts: 280
    small and often
    Is that what Mrs Shadowone1 says?
  • waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay