Home Chat General Chat

Stupid Injuries

Getting injured is frustrating in itself, but it's made even worse when done doing something stupid or simple - Monday morning i was putting my rucksack full of work clothes & cycling gear into the locker at the pool and strained my back!! Its absolutley killing me...and i have London OD on Sunday!!!!

Comments

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    I strained my back bending down to pick up washing out of the basket as I put it on the line...my tri suit.
  • one time i put a massive cut on the inside on my nose putting on moisturiser and bled everywhere...people thought i had been jumped
    Coma.?.uses moisturiser?..Is the world still on its axis? Is it still spinning, or is it the room?
  • it was E45, i had face-dandruff from using sandpaper instead of a gay sponge.
    Pheeew..normal service has been resumed.......
  • TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    . . . and Britspin does the washing . . . I've got a lady who does mine.
    ....I was putting it on the line, not washing it. That said, no idea who loaded the machine & pressed go.
  • huwdhuwd Posts: 228
    There was a news article a while ago that said the most dangerous thing most people do in a day is put socks on in the morning - you can be overcome with tiredness and fall over. Apparently one of the most common injuries.

Be careful - its a dangerous world out there
  • huwd wrote:
    There was a news article a while ago that said the most dangerous thing most people do in a day is put socks on in the morning - you can be overcome with tiredness and fall over. Apparently one of the most common injuries.

Be careful - its a dangerous world out there
    im usually that knackred in the mornin im still laying down when i put my socks on
    ...and in the process you stay safe. another simple solution to lifes more complex problems
  • TesseractTesseract Posts: 280
    I have a lady servant put my socks on for me... then I wake up and do it myself.
  • TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    What's all this talk about putting socks on . . . we're Triathletes, I thought we didn't wear socks, just got blistered feet.
    Do you go to work in a tri suit and bike shoes?

If so do they need any additional staff?