Home Chat General Chat

Decent Tri Shop in London - Herts??

Hi,

Does anyone know a decent Tri shop - i'm in Watford so somewhere around there.

Need some new gear!!

Cheers,

Will

Comments

• Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    Only know of SBRSports in Fulham and Tri&Run in Wimbledon. SBR are really helpful and have some good deals from time to time, but don't know much about T&R. Both a bit far from Watford though...
  • JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    There's a branch (possibly the original one?) of SBR in Windsor too. I've used it a few times, staff really know what they are talking about and are immensely helpful. Might as well pop in there on sat morning after the ride!
  • willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    Nice work JB. I already carbo loading....there are carbs in lager isn't there!?!?!?
  • JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    Certainly are, best way to carbo load I reckon. I'll be using the slightly superior guinness to load up this evening. Both have water in too, so probably an ideal way to hydrate too
  • JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    Also Sigma Sports in Kingston. I'm at Bushy Park parkrun tomorrow so may pop in there.
  • u_j_2001u_j_2001 Posts: 47
    Bike and Run in East Finchley, North London. http://www.bikeandrun.co.uk/page/14/triathlon

They know their stuff very well but aren't the friendliest lot unfortunately if you are new to the sport (Everyone I know who have been there, about 5-6 people, agree with me on this statement.)
  • PC_67PC_67 Posts: 196
    Bike and Run in East Finchley not friendly?

I was so peed off the way I was treated there last time I was there I nearly started a thread here about it. I thought it might just have been me.

I went out of my way to go to an independent rather than the likes of Evans Cycles but once there I changed my mind and vowed never to return.
  • willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    I think i'll give "bike and run" a miss - thanks for the warning!!

SBR in windsor sounds promising - give it a go after datchet tomorrow..

Cheers guys.