Home Chat General Chat

Changing?

just a quick one, are there changing rooms at excel or do people turn up in tracksuits with trisuit underneath?
its time for all the little niggly questions to come out now, sorry

Comments

• Ron99Ron99 Posts: 237
    I think they do have changing facilities, but if there''s loads of people then you might be as well having your trisuit on underneath to give you the option of changing somewhere quieter..??
  • TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    I'd go for the tri suit on option. Then just take off shirts/tracksuit and leave in Transition for when you've finished.

A word of warning. Tri suits aren't the best things to have on when you need to ablute. And take your own toll of toilet paper. 13000 nervous people, enough said
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    And baby wipes, nice and refreshing.

I wear Falke sports briefs under my tri suit:
    a; so I can change in situ without being in the buff
    b; added comfort
    c: avoids baby boy willy syndrome
  • BmanBman Posts: 442
    From what i remember, the loos are downstairs from the main hall so I'd arrive trisuit under clothes and ready to go. But most people find their way down there with last minute nerves anyway.
  • JessterJesster Posts: 482
    I always change in the car park with a towel just before the off.....saves me walking about in lycra for any longer than i have to! Usually end up accidentally flashing some poor unsuspecting soul, resulting in their eyes starting to bleed......
  • [toPh][toPh] Posts: 244
    Are all the transitions indoors? Or will I need my box just incase it rains?
  • BmanBman Posts: 442
    The whole transition is indoors so no need for a box.
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Jesster - be warned - I have 'anti bleeding eye' sunglasses!