Home Chat General Chat

Podcasts

Can anyone recommend a good Podcast. Looking on iTunes there sems to be quite a few but before I waste a few hours listening and deciding which to go with, thought I'd ask my learned colleagues.

Comments

• The Tri-Talk ones are pretty good. Zen and the Art of Triathlon are ok, tho' a bit aimless somtimes.
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    agree entirly about the tri-talk ones... fascinating though he hasn;t releed any new ones for ages now.

I found Zen totally pointless... just a bloke droning on at random whilst out riding his bike...

didds
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    tri-talk is the only one i've managed to stay the course on, most of the others i find really tedious.
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    joe beers ones aren't bad.
  • SilverbackSilverback Posts: 131
    Don't be conned by Ironman Bobby-got naf all to do with tri.
  • For training try PODRUNNER - great for keeping the running cadence up
  • sportevesporteve Posts: 141
    you don't mention what kind of podcasts you are looking for triumphant, but if it is for training i also find podrunner's really good -
    he has sessions based on BPM and you can choose higher or lower to fit your intensity and also he has podcasts for interval training which can be really handy
  • stustu Posts: 28
    joe beer for me, also found one called competitor, which has interviews with some great athletes that are pretty interesting. Would be great if we had more british based podcasts.
    Amercians seem to have so much time on their hands!
  • TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    Just a quick update, I've been listening to IMTalk, and it's well worth a listen, mainly intedned for IM racing, but most of the advice is useful for any distance.