Home Chat General Chat

Post race/training flapjack

I have just been approached by Mrs Hussler saying if enough people were up for it then she would make some flapjack for post races that we do… or if asked very nicely she may even do a up a box to post out to anyone who wants it just for training.
I eat it during long rides and post race/training when available.
It can either be just normal flapjack with fruit pieces in or choc chip etc or if requested it can contain Whey Protein Isolate 100% pure Whey Protein for the old recovery process:)
She tries and measures out the protein so that each slice will contain between 15-20g as an average.
A small fee may be incurred for non-race situations ie general training to cover the ingredients and postage etc.
Anyone interested?
Awesome tasting and all home baked so no artificial cr*p you oftens get in the stuff from supermarkets:)

Comments

• WOW...
    if requested it can contain Whey Protein Isolate 100% pure Whey Protein for the old recovery process:)
    So much better than the rubbish I get from Maximuscle!! Which races do you have planned?

Your wife sounds amazing, where do you reckon I can get one like that?
  • doogledoogle Posts: 58
    My wife also makes great flapjack, maybe we should start a thread sharing recipies for home made energy bars and drinks. if people are up for it i'll post her recipie
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    Ewan wrote "Your wife sounds amazing, where do you reckon I can get one like that?"

Answer : when Hussler is away playing with the other GB age groupers ;-)

didds