Home Chat General Chat

Wetsuit repairs - a recommendation

In case anyone is needs a repair, have just used Andrew from allgoodfun.com in Dunton Green, Sevenoaks to repair my 2xu wetsuit (had pulled the neck seal half off somehow and it was just flapping). Really great service, excellent price, I dropped it in and was able to collect the following day (don't live particularly near but needed it for the weekend) and its all glued and stitched back - I'd say it looks better now than it did when it was new! Looked like I was going to have to shell out for a new one as I couldn't see how it could be repaired, but I am confident I will have quite a few more races left in it now, hurrah!

Comments

• How much did he charge then ?
  • I have pm'd you - it says on website its £35 for a zip repair or replacement (and I paid less than that). If you email a picture of problem, they can do a quote online or over phone by looks of it. Considerably cheaper than a new suit!
  • I bought a Snugg wetsuit a while back and managed to put my thumb through a seam just 2 weeks before a race. (rushing to get it off so I could catch up with a young lady....) Took it in the Snugg (luckily I live in Cornwall so could drop it in in person, as they are based in Newquay) and they had it fixed and ready to go in no time. Can barely see where the damage had occurred. It only cost me £5, though that may be cheap beacuse it was one of their suits. i'm sure they'd be able to repair any brand. I've now bought one of their top-of-the-line suits because I've loved my old one so much for so long. Generally good suits and good service there.