Home Chat General Chat

WAGS . . . .

Hi guys,
I was listening to the news this morning and they were saying that Fabio Capello has put a ban on the WAG's seeing their other halfs before the games.
This got me thinking . . .

If I was a WAG, with unthinkable amounts of money at my disposal what would i do with my time sitting around to house all day after doing the school run?? by Jesus I'd . . . .
Buy a Litespeed blade
An Orca Alpha Wetsuit and goggles
A new Garmin
A pair of Newtons & a good looking Trisuit and get racing !

Which begs my question: Are there any WAGS out there that are full time Athletes and are successful ?

Or if you are a WAG and you use this Forum it would be great to hear from you so we can all envy you ?

cheers !

Comments

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Its not a WAG mate...... everyone knows on the forum its a WAT Officer.....in other words Wife Added Tax.

There are GAT, BAT, HAT, but the essence is the same.

The WAT controls all the money for all triathletes and hoard every penny like a sheep dog in field. If we buy something that WAT Officer must get the same value + 25% in return. Which is why we try to hide our purchases as much as poss from the WAT Officer.......

But the question still stand.....is their a WAG????????
  • WAG = Welsh Assembly Government. They funded one of my races, can't fault them.
    Read that one TRi..... nice one. If only all tri's were government funded then we would care about race entry fees or rather lack of them....
  • jacjac Posts: 452
    Most WAGS are full-time spongers, aren't they?
    Think Joe Cole's missus is a fitness trainer but most of them seem to be full-time wannabe models/fame-seekers.
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Modelling is the hardest job in the world...can't remember which of our models said that, but then again if they were employed for their brains....
    Being in Girls Aloud must be tough, all that 'songritin' & 'singin....s'ard you know.
    Mind you I could happily be a kept man...sort of am as Lady Britspin earns more than me....
  • I had to hide my Boden sale purchases in my wardrobe today and burn the receipts!!!
    Curtains for me if I get found out. :roll:
    But Cheryl Cole....... you would though..... wouldn't you?????

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Hide things from her? I hear she has a mean right hook.....
    she can hook me any day.....