Home Chat General Chat

This month's 220

Can anybody help me with something. I have been looking for this month's issue of 220 since it reportedly came out at the end of last month. Nothing. WHSmiths in the three towns around me, none, all other newsagents, none, both big supermarkets, none. I cannot believe it has sold out everywhere (and they have other tri mags), so can anyone help me, is it just my area (I live in Medway, North Kent btw) or are others finding the same problem? Aside from the idea that it is a cunning plan to get me to subscribe, I cannot understand what is happening.

Comments

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    waterdog

you are not alone and I'm a fecking subscriber......
  • jibby26jibby26 Posts: 261
    I'm having the opposite problem. I've been looking for triathlete europe and all I can find is 220.
  • ironkavironkav Posts: 259
    I have two

IK
  • Linking the first two together, I live in Herne Bay, East Kent and my subscribed issue from last month never arrived. Emailed the publishers and after much confusion on their part (bout three weeks worth) they couldn't send me one as they had now run out. To their credit they added a month to my sub. Did I miss much (it was the 20th anni issue)?
  • You can have my copy if you want ?

Pm me your address and I'll bung it in the post
  • I reckon they had a deluge of applicants for their 3 issues for £1 deal. I got my three issues then cancelled the impending direct debit for the following 6 months. Likely they ran out because of that. I haven't seen it in any of the high street or supermarket magazine racks for yonks
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    For some reason Tesco's now are selling 220 along with,tri+ and Tri world.