Home Chat General Chat

1 x free entry to Chase Race Tri this Sunday

As usual I have been screwed over by my employers and the leave I had for my nights has been revoked and I now have to work.

So, I have a spot in the Chase Race sprint going at Barton Marina this Sunday.

If your interested then PM me or post on this topic.

It would be a shame to see if go to waste and would suit someone as an end of season event.

Cheers

Comments

• Or e mail me on benjilaws2001@hotmail.com as it will be easier to check e mails on i phone as opposed to keep logging on here at work.
  • bathtubbathtub Posts: 280
    [So, I have a spot in the Chase Race sprint going at Barton Marina this Sunday*]

The Chase Race sprint this Sunday is held at Friary Grange Leisure Centre, Lichfield and is a pool 400metre swim
  • Bloody hell - how dense am I.

Bathtub you are of course spot on - my mistake.

So it's a pool swim race.......

Sorry for the confusion.
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    I am on the waiting list.....my sorry ass was too late..so any chance? Do i have to pretend to be you? Are you faster than me?
  • Just PM'd you

One bloke got in before you and I am waiting for him to confirm - if not then your up

The chances of you being slower than me.... well lets just say if my dead Granny decided to Race then she'd give me a run for my money... and I am not joking.

I'll pm you asap mate.

Gutted I can't do it - was going all out to get a PB
  • Britspin sorry dude you missed out.

The place has been taken. Thanks for the interest though and I hope you find an event soon.
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    No worries, thanks for the opportunity.