Home Chat General Chat

What motivates you?

I mean, it's cold and wet outside and the changing room is soooo far away... What do you to motivate yourself to actually get off your backside and get outside for a run?

Comments

• The thought of my pathetic run at Windsor this year and the determination to overtake someone, ANYONE, next year

not necessary triathlon races but there are plenty of x-country or 10k races in the winter.
  • The best miles are the ones no-one else is willing to do

Tom

• BonusBBonusB Posts: 279
    mitten wrote:

The thought of my pathetic run at Windsor this year and the determination to overtake someone, ANYONE, next year

I so know that feeling. Any improvement in my run next year will be met with open arms. I just need to get my knee fixed up first (I'd like to blame it for my current poor performance but that'd be a lie [:D])
  • steveosteveo Posts: 69
    For me the past season has just been about finishing, not time or position but getting over the line.

This season however it is going to be a different story. Now i have a little more know how i don't want to just beat my times from last year i want (not "would like") to annhialtate them.

anger is very motivational if channeled correctly.[:@]