Home Chat Race Chat

Boxfit Bison Challenge

Hi Boxfit triathlon club are running the Bison Challenge on the 10th October.
Distance is 6 mile run 18 mile bike 6 mile run going over Bison hill Whipsnade 5 times.Bison hill is a 1 mile climb of 10% incline.This race is a tough one.This is our second year doing the race first year was complete success.Parking is free at Whipsnade zoo transition is in Dell farm next to the zoo.The race is BTF approved and insured.Price is £25 BTF members £30 non.You receive a free long sleeve top.Race is well marshalled.For more info and application form go to www.boxfit-luton.co.uk

Comments

• Dave BoyDave Boy Posts: 94
    No fancy this one.Well marshalled event good race shirt for £25 plus a hard hilly duathlon.
  • you can now enter the race on line www.racetimingsystems.com
    The race will also be chip timed.
  • Entries close in two weeks.Been up on the hill on weekend good to see some triathletes training on hill.
  • Arranged rooms at the race site for Friday night.We have some beds left basic but clean £15 per person.You can arrive Friday afternoon.Give me a call if interested.london duathlon winner just entered looking to better his 3rd place last year.
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the entries I have by post the online entries I will have on Wednesday will post all.

remember this is only post entries
    Hywel Davis
    Darren Deed
    Phil Holland
    Paul Farmer
    Graham Briggs
    Steve James
    Brian white
    Gavin May
    Noel Keenan
    Paul Halford
    Simon Bellinger
    Martin Beare
    Tara Kirkham
    Donna Thompson
    Chris George
    Steve Morales
    Leigh Pilgrim
    Matt Rushton
    Vince Ellerby
    David Meller
    Sam Williamson
    Richard Hoare
    Howard Davis
    Gavin Scott
    Peter Cairnie
    Richard Lee
    Richard Allen
    Spencer Wilson
    If you have entered online your name will be added when I receive the list.
    Still time to enter.Give me a call