Home Chat General Chat

wiggles discout voucher

Hi

was just wondering if anybody as got a discount voucher of such thing from wiggles, each time I go in there is a box saying discount voucher code , even thou I have spent over £1,000 with them this year I ahve never had to use it .

Was just wondering is this a real thing or just fiction

Comments

• I got an email from them just the other day offering a code for £5 off basket total if I spend £25+...... seemingly because i haven't ordered anything in over a month.

Seem to get some form of incentive offer from them at least every couple of months so the discount code field isn't there for show.
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Go in to your account and change something in your details. Maybe uncheck the email notification box, save it, then go back in and do the reverse.

Normally generates a £5 voucher.
  • You can sign up to their newsletter and get a £5 off voucher if you spend over £50. Thing is, you can unsubscribe and resubscribe as often as you want so you always get £5 off your orders :-D.
  • snap
  • so because I am a loyal customer how spends quite a bit , I get nothing but if I didn't spend anything they would offer me something.

That's crazy
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    i don't order all that much from wiggle so get offered a £5 voucher every 4-6months or so. occasionally it prompts a purchase.
  • huwdhuwd Posts: 228
    pacman2102 wrote:
    so because I am a loyal customer how spends quite a bit , I get nothing but if I didn't spend anything they would offer me something.

That's crazy
    Thats business - they are the drug dealer, you are the addict