Home Chat General Chat

Jenson's the champ baby

just watched Jenson Button win the world title and i'm absolutely delighted for him , not only is he a fantastic triathlete he is now the grand prix champ for 2009 .

Well done thoroughly deserved

Stewart from Scotland

Comments

• GGGG Posts: 82
    Agreed, seems like a decent bloke to.

Been a pretty good year for English sport.
  • sure has been a good year for sport in general especially in tri where scotlands Greame Stewart posted an 8hr 23mins and 8hr 26 for challenge Roth and Barcelona respectively.
    I'm very fortunate to belong to the same club as Greame (fusion-coaching) in Glasgow and know that he works 50 hrs a week in cancer research and still manages to put the training in to get times like those what an inspiration
  • bulletbullet Posts: 115
    Awesome baby !!!!!!

• The bad part is, there goes any hope of Chrissie Wellington getting Sports Personality of the Year recognition (as if there was any hope anyway).

Still, boy drives quick!!
  • LeezarLeezar Posts: 36
    What a great race and so pleased for him to clinch the title with a race to go.

I have the pleasure of going to Abu Dhabi final race as part of a big project for the Abu Dhabi national bank to run the centre piece of their entertainment tent at the race. There is talk of getting a group of F1 drivers to race on the monster Scalextric track I designed for the bank as a replica to the actual Yas Island track. I only hope the bank does arrange for the drivers to race and have the pleasure of meeting them.
    Some details of the biggest Scalextric track you are likely to see, they do like to do things big
    http://www.lddiscounts.co.uk/information.php?info_id=12

Cant wait to get over there and enjoy every moment of the F1 experience. Feel so lucky to have the opportunity and hope it propels my little company forward to help fund next years triathlon expenses